Monday, November 8, 2010

Air Asia Live Help

Hi J,

Something to chase those Monday blues ...

Was looking for some baggage information on Air Asia flight ... there thousands of information online but none of them are direct from Air Asia. Most info are someone's experience and none are conclusive for peace of mind .. hence, www.airasia.com here I come.

Being someone who like online thingy, I tried the Live Help .. I've tried a couple of live help before and it's all pretty impressive, hence, I log in to my account and click on live help....


Enter my addressing name and the connection to was pretty impressive .. I got through and I saw this :


Ok lar ... line busy mar ... wait for a while ... and a while ... some more while ....


And ... wait some more .. probably around 5-10 mins ... then there's movement .. I thought I got through when this appear :


WHAT????? Survey???????? Hereon, there's only 2 option, close the whole window, or try your luck with the survey. I choose the later.

The survey's pretty standard except, Q2 : If you have rated poor or unacceptable in question 1, please tell us why. My answer : I have not even begin to "chat" hence, I'm not able to feedback.


Then comes Q4 :


End up ...


What an experience! :)

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment